Serving the society, by delivering qualitative range of medical products, we offer Yashipine Injection that is composed of Atropine Sulfate. It is a sterile and is a non pyrogenic solution. Yashipine Injection is offered in 1MG/ML, 1 ML. Atropine sulfate fights against the adverse actions of neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Healthcare professionals should be consulted before taking the medicine, changing the diet schedule, discontinuing the course in order to maintain the health standards.
- Each mL contains: atropine sulfate USP 1 mg, water for injection
USP: q s
- Anticholinergic, emergency medications
- It is a competitive antagonist of acetylcholine for a common
binding site on the muscarinic receptor.
- It is well absorbed from GI tract. It is distributed throughout
the body and readily crosses the blood-brain barrier. It is
metabolized in liver and part of the dose is excreted unchanged in
|Indications and usage:
- Pre-operative medication to inhibit secretions and salvation,
sinus bradycardia, lessen the degree of atrio-ventricular block,
antidote for organophosphorous poisoning or choline esters.
|Dosage and administration:
- Premedication: IV Dose: 0.3 to 0.6 mg immediately before
induction of anesthesia and in incremental doses of 0.1 mg for the
treatment of bradycardia. IM Dose: 0.3 to 0.6 mg in 30 to 60 minutes
- Muscarinic side effects of neostigmine: IV Dose: 0.6 to
- Bradycardia: IV Dose: 0.3 to 1.0 mg May be repeated if
- Organophophorous Poisoning: 2-3 mg parenterally repeat
until signs of atropine toxicity
- Children: Premedication:0.02 mg/Kg
- Dose for resuscitation of neonates, infants and children:
0.03 mg/Kg by IV
- Obstructive disease of GI tract, obstructive uropathy, unstable
cardiovascular status in acute haemorrhage, intestinal atony of the
elderly or debilitated patient, thyrotoxicosis, tachycardia,
hypersensitivity to belladonna alkaloids.
- Dry mouth, decreased sweating, constipation, irritation at
injection site, difficulty in swallowing, increased sensitivity to
light, confusion, skin rash, orthostatic hypotension, loss of
memory, headache, nausea, vomiting, tachyacardia, ventricular
fibrillation, palpitation, ataxia.
- Reflux oesophagitis, elderly, infants and children, in pregnancy
- Additive anticholinergic effects with quinidine, antidepresents
and some antihistamines.
- Store between temperatures 8℃ to 25℃. Protect from light
- Keep out of reach of children
- 10 Ampoules of 1 mL in a plastic tray, each tray packed in a